Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

 Hello Everyone! I know it has been a long time. Grief is a funny thing. Sometimes it hits you like a freight train. I am doing better now and so happy to be back with the We Believe Blog Train. 

You can download my portion with the link below the picture. Enjoy and be sure to visit all the talented designers!





We Believe Blog Page
Dreamn4ever Designs
A-M Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Nellie Bell
You are here Sue's Beautiful Reflections
Trace Elements Art/a>

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you designing again. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful papers!
    I'm glad you're doing better, and it's wonderful to have you back. I pray for continued healing and easing of the pain of grief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those of us who have lost a loved one understand grief and that it is a journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-You for the pretty papers. I hope that your grief lessens to allow only the best memories to remain.

    ReplyDelete