Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Hello everyone!

I have been dealing with some health issues lately, so I am posting October freebies a little late. I am doing better now and I hope you enjoy these freebies.

First up is my Facebook freebie:




Here is my part of the Scrap Twist Blog Train for November. The theme for this month is Harvest Time. 



Please be sure to visit the rest of the designers on this train to download the whole bundle. Enjoy!!

Marniejo's House of Scraps
Rachel Martin Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Nellie Bell
KJDdesigns
The Brown Owl
You are here Sue's Beautiful Reflections
Lori Imel Designs
Craft My Faith

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely mini. I especially like the nod to a farmer with the hay bales. Thank-You for sharing.
    Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор! Желаю Вам крепкого здоровья!

    ReplyDelete