Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Etsy Store is open for business!

I am so excited to finally have my Etsy store open. I've wanted to do this for a long time. As a matter of fact, I signed up for the store about a year ago, but I didn't know what to do with it. I am so glad that has changed. 

I've decided to post a monthly poll on my Facebook group to see what everyone would like the theme to be on my monthly freebie kit. Yes, please join my Facebook group to get your monthly freebie. I can't wait to see what we come up with!

Just to share my happiness, I have posted a freebie below my store previews just for you. I hope you enjoy and please leave me some feedback. 

There are 24 kits in all, so not all of them are shown here.








Here is your freebie.....an add on kit to go with the "In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb" collection.



Join my Facebook group for more freebies!



No comments:

Post a Comment